Welcome to the GNAT, Genetic Network Analysis Tool, which lets you instantly search and visualize human genetic networks. Our networks are inferred from GTEx data, and contain:
The software used to produce the networks can be downloaded here.
- 35 tissues
- 10,000 genes
- 5 million links
To explore our networks, choose one of the following options:
1. Visualize the network for a particular gene in a particular tissue:
Select a tissue and type in a gene name; field will autocomplete with available gene names:
2. See which genes a particular gene is most frequently linked to across tissues.
Type in a gene name; field will autocomplete with available gene names.
3. Search all enriched clusters in a tissue:
4. Search all transcription factors specific to a tissue:
5. Search all genes with functions specific to a tissue: